Why should you choose Leader Therapy for your physical therapy?
Our physical therapists have over 20 years of experience in all areas, including post surgical, accident and fracture rehabilitation, women’s health conditions, sports medicine, spinal rehabilitation, prosthetic training, orthotics and wound care.
2. Exercise and Strengthening are the Keys to Better Results
We believe that exercise and strength are the keys to better physical therapy results. Your treatment plan may include other treatments that will help you heal better and faster, but we put exercise and strengthening at the core of our treatment plans.
3. Personalized Treatment and Exercise Plan
There is only one you! So, we personalize a treatment and exercise program specific to your needs, not a one-size-fits-all program.
4. See the Physical Therapist on Every Visit
Our services and care are unmatched by other clinics. You will be seen by the physical therapist on each visit. Our approach allows the physical therapist to closely monitor your progress and make any needed adjustments for a faster and complete rehabilitation. Other clinics operate with the physical therapist only seeing you for your initial evaluation. In those clinics your treatment progresses with you only meeting with their clinical staff.
5. A Large Clinic with Exceptional Exercise Equipment
We have one of the largest physical therapy clinics in McKinney and the surrounding area. We offer a large array of exercise equipment to provide a better outcome for each patient. Please compare our facilities with any other before you choose your physical therapy clinic! See the photos of our clinic below.
- Over 5,000 sq. ft. of space
- Parallel bars for gait/amputee training
- Cardio Room with arm bikes, recumbent bikes, treadmills, stairmaster and an elliptical
- Weight training equipment
- Weight pulley system
- Trampoline rebounder
- Rehabilitation staircase
- Balance training equipment
- Modalities, including electrical stimulation, ultrasound, paraffin and ice